Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance that we accept, we are not contracted (in network) with all of them. You are welcomed to call our office with your insurance information and we can check to see if we are in network. We offer several payment options, If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Assurant (DHA)
- Blue Shield
- Cigna Dental
- Delta Dental
- First Dental Health (EPO/PPO)
- Health Net
- Lincoln Financial
- Premier Access
- Principal Financial
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount (for non-insurance patients).
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in 6 months or 12 months for treatment over $500.00 and receive no interest charge.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!